Mamoru To Usagi No Bebîshittâ Sôdô
English Title: Much Ado About BabysittingMamoru To Usagi No Bebîshittâ Sôdô (Much Ado About Babysitting) (1993) Season 2 Episode 53- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 308 times total.
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Tôei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha, Bandai Visual
- Animation Studio: Tôei Animation, Aoi
- Distributed by: Tôei Dôga
- Cartoon Characters: Usagi Tsukino (Serena)/Sailor Moon, Meiou Setsuna/Sailor Pluto, Tsukikage no Knight, Mizuno Ami (Amy)/Mercury, Hino Rei (Raye)/Mars, Kino Makoto/Sailor Jupiter, Aino Minako/Sailor Venus, Ginga Natsumi/Ann, Ginga Seijuurou/Ail, Makaiju, Chibi-Usa/Sailor Chibi-Moon, Four Sisters, Rubius, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Wiseman, Wicked Lady.
- Voice Actors: Kotono Mitsuishi, Tohru Furuya, Kae Araki, Aya Hisakawa, Michie Tomizawa, Emi Shinohara, Rica Fukami, Chiyoko Kawashima, Keiko Han; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Junichi Sato.
- Animated By Kuzuko Tadano, Masahiro Ando, Ikuko Ito, Hideyuki Motohashi.
- Written By Naoko Takeuchi.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa, Tetsuya Komoro, Kazuo Sato.
- First Aired on May 01, 1993.
- Originally Aired on TV Asahi (Japan).
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
- Episode Number: 53
- Season: 2
When a Cardian attacks a nursery, Usagi and Mamoru have to watch over a baby boy together, even though Mamoru still doesn't remember their previous strong and close romantic love connection. Sailor Mercury gains a new and much stronger attack, Mercury Ice Bubbles... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mamoru To Usagi No Bebîshittâ Sôdô. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mamoru To Usagi No Bebîshittâ Sôdô? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!