Atarashiki Henshin! Usagi Paw‚ Appu
English Title: Cherry Blossom TimeAtarashiki Henshin! Usagi Paw‚ Appu (Cherry Blossom Time) (1993) Season 2 Episode 51- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 279 times total.
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TŰei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha, Bandai Visual
- Animation Studio: TŰei Animation, Aoi
- Distributed by: TŰei DŰga
- Cartoon Characters: Usagi Tsukino (Serena)/Sailor Moon, Meiou Setsuna/Sailor Pluto, Tsukikage no Knight, Mizuno Ami (Amy)/Mercury, Hino Rei (Raye)/Mars, Kino Makoto/Sailor Jupiter, Aino Minako/Sailor Venus, Ginga Natsumi/Ann, Ginga Seijuurou/Ail, Makaiju, Chibi-Usa/Sailor Chibi-Moon, Four Sisters, Rubius, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Wiseman, Wicked Lady.
- Voice Actors: Kotono Mitsuishi, Tohru Furuya, Kae Araki, Aya Hisakawa, Michie Tomizawa, Emi Shinohara, Rica Fukami, Chiyoko Kawashima, Keiko Han; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Junichi Sato.
- Animated By Kuzuko Tadano, Masahiro Ando, Ikuko Ito, Hideyuki Motohashi.
- Written By Naoko Takeuchi.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa, Tetsuya Komoro, Kazuo Sato.
- First Aired on April 17, 1993.
- Originally Aired on TV Asahi (Japan).
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
- Season: 2
A Cardian attack during a cherry-blossom viewing renders Usagi powerless and her friends helpless until Queen Serenity fuses the Silver Crystal with Usagi's... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Atarashiki Henshin! Usagi Paw‚ Appu. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Atarashiki Henshin! Usagi Paw‚ Appu? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!