Where Are Little Bear's Crayons?Where Are Little Bear's Crayons? (1999) Episode 64C- Little Bear Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 409 times total.
- Little Bear Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Little Bear, Mother Bear, Grandmother Bear, Grandfather Bear, Uncle Rusty, Cat, Owl, Duck, No Feet, Emily.
- Written By Else Holmelund Minarik.
- First Aired about 1999.
- Originally Aired on Nick, Jr. (USA).
- Running Time: 7:30 minutes.
There's a beautiful sunset outside, and Little Bear wants to draw it! But there are no crayons in his crayon box –- where could they all be? Little Bear goes on a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Little Bear traces the spirited adventures of a curious, imaginative and inventive little bear and his childhood friends. Most importantly, Little Bear is about play. As Little Bear explores the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Where Are Little Bear's Crayons?. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Where Are Little Bear's Crayons?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!