The One That Got AwayThe One That Got Away (1999) Episode 64B- Little Bear Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 303 times total.
- Little Bear Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Little Bear, Mother Bear, Grandmother Bear, Grandfather Bear, Uncle Rusty, Cat, Owl, Duck, No Feet, Emily.
- Written By Else Holmelund Minarik.
- First Aired about 1999.
- Originally Aired on Nick, Jr. (USA).
- Running Time: 7:30 minutes.
Little Bear and Father Bear are fishing when Father Bear decides to take a nap. While Father Bear's asleep, Little Bear catches a "cloud" fish, a lost pirate ship and a mermaid! He tells Father Bear all about it, and about how the fish that he catches later isn't... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Little Bear traces the spirited adventures of a curious, imaginative and inventive little bear and his childhood friends. Most importantly, Little Bear is about play. As Little Bear explores the world under his mother's watchful eye, curiosity... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The One That Got Away. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The One That Got Away? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!