Sleepy Head MonsterSleepy Head Monster (1999) Episode 61B- Little Bear Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 407 times total.
- Little Bear Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Little Bear, Mother Bear, Grandmother Bear, Grandfather Bear, Uncle Rusty, Cat, Owl, Duck, No Feet, Emily.
- Written By Else Holmelund Minarik.
- First Aired about 1999.
- Originally Aired on Nick, Jr. (USA).
- Running Time: 7:30 minutes.
Little Bear has fun with Mother and Father Bear when he is too tired to wake up. He hides under his blanket and talks in a funny voice -– he's the Sleepy Head Monster! But Sleepy Head Monsters like singing, dancing and flapjacks just as much as Little... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Little Bear traces the spirited adventures of a curious, imaginative and inventive little bear and his childhood friends. Most importantly, Little Bear is about play. As Little Bear explores the world under his mother's watchful eye, curiosity... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Sleepy Head Monster. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sleepy Head Monster? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!