Polar BearPolar Bear (1995) Episode 2B- Little Bear Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 1574 times total.
- Little Bear Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Little Bear, Mother Bear, Grandmother Bear, Grandfather Bear, Uncle Rusty, Cat, Owl, Duck, No Feet, Emily.
- Written By Else Holmelund Minarik.
- First Aired about 1995.
- Originally Aired on Nick, Jr. (USA).
- Running Time: 7:30 minutes.
Hen paints her house white and Little Bear accidentally gets covered in paint. Since he is a polar bear, he decides to move to the North Pole.
Cartoon Production Information:
Little Bear traces the spirited adventures of a curious, imaginative and inventive little bear and his childhood friends. Most importantly, Little Bear is about play. As Little Bear explores the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Polar Bear. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Polar Bear? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!