Little Bear Goes To The MoonLittle Bear Goes To The Moon (1995) Episode 1C- Little Bear Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 1760 times total.
- Little Bear Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Little Bear, Mother Bear, Grandmother Bear, Grandfather Bear, Uncle Rusty, Cat, Owl, Duck, No Feet, Emily.
- Written By Else Holmelund Minarik.
- First Aired about 1995.
- Originally Aired on Nick, Jr. (USA).
- Running Time: 7:30 minutes.
Litte Bear puts on his space helmet to go to the moon, which looks a lot like the forest to him.
Cartoon Production Information:
Little Bear traces the spirited adventures of a curious, imaginative and inventive little bear and his childhood friends. Most importantly, Little Bear is about play. As Little Bear explores the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Little Bear Goes To The Moon. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Little Bear Goes To The Moon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!