Usagi Ga Koritsu? SÍr‚ SenshÓtachi No ‘genka
English Title: Fractious FriendsUsagi Ga Koritsu? SÍr‚ SenshÓtachi No ‘genka (Fractious Friends) (1993) Season 1 Episode 143- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 184 times total.
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Bandai Visual
- Animation Studio: TŰei Animation, Aoi
- Distributed by: Toei Animation (Japan)
- Cartoon Characters: Usagi Tsukino (Serena)/Sailor Moon, Luna, Ami/Sailor Mercury, Rei/Sailor Mars, Kino Makoto/Sailor Jupiter, Aino Minako/Sailor Venus, Artemis, Chiba Tuxedo Kamen (Tuxedo Mask)/Prince Endymion, Osaka Naru, Queen Beryl, Kunzite.
- Voice Actors: Mitsuishi Kotono, Hisakawa Aya, Tomizawa Michie, Megumi Shinohara, Rika Fukami, Han Keiko, Onosaka Masaya, Mori Katsuji; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kazuhisa Takenouchi.
- Animated By Kazuko Tadano, Ikuko Itoh, Masahiro Ando, Hisashi Kagawa, Hideyuki Motohashi.
- Written By Shigeru Yanagikawa.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa, Tetsuya Komoro, Kazuo Sato, Kanako Oda, Yoshiaki Tsushima; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on February 06, 1993.
- Originally Aired on TV Asahi (Japan).
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
- Season: 1
One of Kunzite's agents, masquerading as a tabloid reporter, spots the Scouts battling with Sailor Moon. She reports this to Kunzite and Queen Beryl. As a test, a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The various versions of this TV series ran for a total of 200 episodes. The series had its genesis in "Codename Sailor V," Naoko Takeuchi's short-lived 1991 manga in "Run-Run" magazine. It... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Usagi Ga Koritsu? SÍr‚ SenshÓtachi No ‘genka" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Usagi Ga Koritsu? SÍr‚ SenshÓtachi No ‘genka? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!