Tensai Sh˘jo Wa Y˘ma Na No? Ky˘fu No Senn˘juku
English Title: Computer School BluesTensai Sh˘jo Wa Y˘ma Na No? Ky˘fu No Senn˘juku (Computer School Blues) (1992) Season 1 Episode 108- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 298 times total.
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Bandai Visual
- Animation Studio: T˘ei Animation, Aoi
- Distributed by: Toei Animation (Japan)
- Cartoon Characters: Usagi Tsukino (Serena)/Sailor Moon, Luna, Mizuno Ami (Amy)/Mercury, Osaka Naru, Umino Gurio, Furuhata Motoki, Meiou Setsuna/Sailor Pluto, Tuxedo Kamen (Tuxedo Mask)/Prince Endymion, Queen Beryl, Jadeite.
- Voice Actors: Mitsuishi Kotono, Hisakawa Aya, Tomizawa Michie, Megumi Shinohara, Rika Fukami, Han Keiko, Onosaka Masaya, Mori Katsuji; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Junichi Sato.
- Animated By Kazuko Tadano, Ikuko Itoh, Masahiro Ando, Hisashi Kagawa, Hideyuki Motohashi.
- Written By Sukehiro Tomita.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa, Tetsuya Komoro, Kazuo Sato, Kanako Oda, Yoshiaki Tsushima; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on May 02, 1992.
- Originally Aired on TV Asahi (Japan).
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
The various versions of this TV series ran for a total of 200 episodes. The series had its genesis in "Codename Sailor V," Naoko Takeuchi's short-lived 1991 manga in "Run-Run" magazine. It reappeared- this time with several color-coded heroines-... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Tensai Sh˘jo Wa Y˘ma Na No? Ky˘fu No Senn˘juku" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tensai Sh˘jo Wa Y˘ma Na No? Ky˘fu No Senn˘juku? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!