Nakimushi Usagi No Karei Naru Henshin
English Title: A Moon Star Is BornNakimushi Usagi No Karei Naru Henshin (A Moon Star Is Born) (1992) Season 1 Episode 101- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 346 times total.
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Bandai Visual
- Animation Studio: Tôei Animation, Aoi
- Distributed by: Toei Animation (Japan)
- Cartoon Characters: Usagi Tsukino (Serena)/Sailor Moon, Luna, Osaka Naru, Umino Gurio, Furuhata Motoki, Tuxedo Kamen (Tuxedo Mask)/Prince Endymion, Ikuko Tsukino, Kenji Tsukino, Sakurada Haruna, Queen Beryl, Jadeite.
- Voice Actors: Mitsuishi Kotono, Hisakawa Aya, Tomizawa Michie, Megumi Shinohara, Rika Fukami, Han Keiko, Onosaka Masaya, Mori Katsuji; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Junichi Sato.
- Animated By Kazuko Tadano, Ikuko Itoh, Masahiro Ando, Hisashi Kagawa, Hideyuki Motohashi.
- Written By Sukehiro Tomita.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa, Tetsuya Komoro, Kazuo Sato, Kanako Oda, Yoshiaki Tsushima; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on March 07, 1992.
- Originally Aired on TV Asahi (Japan).
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
- Season: 1
Tsukino Usagi is a fourteen-year-old ninth grade student at Crossroads Junior High and the constant disappointment of her family. She's lazy, clumsy,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The various versions of this TV series ran for a total of 200 episodes. The series had its genesis in "Codename Sailor V," Naoko Takeuchi's short-lived 1991 manga in "Run-Run" magazine. It... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Nakimushi Usagi No Karei Naru Henshin" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Nakimushi Usagi No Karei Naru Henshin? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!