Jupiter Comes Thundering InJupiter Comes Thundering In (1995) Season 1 Episode 121- Sailor Moon Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 357 times total.
- Sailor Moon AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Tôei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha
- Distributed by: DiC Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Luna, Makoto (Lita)/Jupiter, Andrew, Melvin, Queen Beryl, Zoicite, Malachite.
- Voice Actors: Terri Hawkes, Susan Roman, Jill Frappier, Naz Edwards, Kirsten Bishop, Dennis Akayama, Maria Vacratsis, Colin O'Meara; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kazuhisa Takenouchi.
- Produced By Louise Hurtubise, Andy Heyward.
- Animated By Masahiro Ando, Hisashi Kagawa, Hideyuki Motohashi,.
- Written By Shigeru Yanagikawa.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa, Tetsuya Komoro, Kazuo Sato, Andy Heyward, Bob Summers; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on September 27, 1995.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 24 minutes.
- Episode Number: 121
- Season: 1
Queen Beryl is instructed by Metallia's spirit to seek out the Silver Crystal in order to speed her resurrection. Only by finding the seven rainbow crystals, hidden within the bodies of seven Negaverse warriors reincarnated as humans, can the Silver Crystal be... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is English episode number 21.
In the original Japanese episodes, Zoicite was male. The series was rewritten for US audiences, casting Zoicite as female, due to the character's love affair with Malachite.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Jupiter Comes Thundering In" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Jupiter Comes Thundering In? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!