Grand CanyonscopeGrand Canyonscope (1954) - Donald Duck Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 43 times this month, and 1039 times total.
- Donald Duck Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Donald Duck, J. Audubon Woodlore, Louie the Mountain Lion.
- Voice Actors: Clarence 'Ducky' Nash, Bill Thompson.
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By John Sibley, Jerry Hathcock, Julius Svendsen, Ed Aardal, Charles Nichols, Dan MacManus.
- Written By Milt Schaffer, Nick George.
- Music: Oliver Wallace.
- Originally Released on November 23, 1954.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:47 minutes.
- TechniColor, CinemaScope
The Ranger takes a tour group on a guided tour of the Grand Canyon. However, Donald is in the group and gets into a tussle with Louie to environmentally disastrous results.
Cartoon Production Information:
The first Donald Duck cartoon in CinemaScope. The cartoon was created specifically to precede Disney's 1954 live-action film "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea," and was included at the beginning of reel... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Grand Canyonscope? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!