So You Want To Be A SuperstarSo You Want To Be A Superstar (1995) Season 1 Episode 104- Sailor Moon Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 554 times total.
- Sailor Moon AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Tôei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha
- Distributed by: DiC Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon, Luna, Molly, Melvin, Kenji, Ikuko, Sammy, Darien/Tuxedo Mask, Queen Beryl, Jadeite.
- Voice Actors: Tracey Moore, Toby Proctor, Jill Frappier, Naz Edwards, Tony Daniels, Mary Long, Roland Parliament, Barbara Radecki, David Hubard; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Junichi Sato.
- Produced By Louise Hurtubise, Andy Heyward.
- Animated By Masahiro Ando, Hisashi Kagawa, Hideyuki Motohashi,.
- Written By Shigeru Yanagikawa.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa, Tetsuya Komoro, Kazuo Sato, Andy Heyward, Bob Summers; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on August 31, 1995.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 24 minutes.
- Season: 1
Melvin tells Serena and Molly about a talent contest being held, with the winner promised a chance to be an international superstar. Serena and Molly immediately... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Japanese episodes 005 and 006 were never shown in North America. This is English episode number 4. The song Serena and Molly perform is the title song,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "So You Want To Be A Superstar" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about So You Want To Be A Superstar? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!