Hold That PoseHold That Pose (1950) - Goofy Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 66 times this month, and 1416 times total.
- Goofy Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Goofy, Humphrey Bear(?), Bear Family.
- Voice Actors: Pinto Colvig, James Macdonald.
- Directed By Jack Kinney.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By John Sibley, Ed Aardal, Hugh Fraser, Jack Boyd.
- Written By Dick Kinney, Milt Schaeffer.
- Music: Paul J. Smith.
- Originally Released on November 03, 1950.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:53 minutes.
Goofy gives us the "How-To" about nature photography, especially wildlife photography. Naturally, Humphrey does not want his picture taken. Goofy empties an entire camera store as he dives head-first into his new hobby: photography. This short is crammed with... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Humphrey Bear's first appearance, although he was not yet named.
This short has the same opening as the Goofy short "Goofy Gymnastics."
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hold That Pose" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hold That Pose? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!