The Night Before ChristmasThe Night Before Christmas (1933) - Silly Symphonies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 55 times this month, and 2064 times total.
- Silly Symphonies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: United Artists Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Santa Claus, Children, Toys.
- Directed By Wilfred Jackson.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Originally Released on December 09, 1933.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:46 minutes.
In a loose adaptation of Clement C. Moore's famous poem, St. Nick is seen delivering the toys that he made in 1932's "Santa's Workshop" to a house full of sleeping... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Scenes deleted from some "Walt Disney Christmas" VHS and laserdisc releases: Santa gets full of soot when he comes down the chimney, and he appears in blackface. Then, when the kids wake up,... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Night Before Christmas? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!