The Grasshopper And The AntsThe Grasshopper And The Ants (1934) - Silly Symphonies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 124 times this month, and 5044 times total.
- Silly Symphonies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: United Artists Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: The Grasshopper, The Ants, Queen Ant.
- Voice Actors: Pinto Colvig.
- Directed By Wilfred Jackson.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Albert Hurter.
- Written By Aesop.
- Music: Frank Churchill.
- Originally Released on February 10, 1934.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
A grasshopper fiddles and plays through his day, tempting some of the worker ants to play with him, unaware that winter is coming and food will soon be scarce.
Cartoon Production Information:
Frank Churchill wrote the version of "The World Owes Me A Living" that was released for publication as sheet music. The original words and music as used in the cartoon were written by Pinto Colvig, who also wrote the lyrics for "Who's Afraid of the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Grasshopper And The Ants" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Grasshopper And The Ants? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!