Magnetic AttractionMagnetic Attraction (1978) Episode 20- Battle of the Planets Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 357 times total.
- Battle of the Planets AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Tatsunoko Productions Co. Ltd., Gallerie International Films, LTD.
- Distributed by: Sandy Frank Film Syndication
- Cartoon Characters: Mark, Colonel Cronos, Great Spirit, Zoltar, Jason, Princess, Susan, Tiny Harper, Security Chief Anderson, President Kane, Keyop, 7-Zark-7.
- Voice Actors: Casey Kasem, Ronnie Schell, Janet Waldo, Alan Young, Alan Dinehart, Keye Luke, William Woodson, David Joliffe; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By David E. Hanson.
- Produced By David E. Hanson, Jameson Brewer.
- Written By Jameson Brewer, Peter B. Germano, Jace Paritz, Helen Sosin, Richard Shaw, Howard Post, William Bloom, Harry Winkler, Muriel Germano; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin, Igo Kantor.
- Editor: Franklin Cofod.
- First Aired on October 26, 1978.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
The story of five teenagers, four of whom are orphans, who must defeat an environmental terrorist organization called Galactor. This was the first US adoption of the Gatchaman... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
To meet FCC policy, syndicated cartoon producer Sandy Frank edited out scenes from Gatchaman which contained strong violence. Jameson Brewer's services were retained to write new scripts. The character of a talking robot was added to aid continuity,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Magnetic Attraction. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Magnetic Attraction? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!