Ace In The HoleAce In The Hole (1942) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 60 times this month, and 1825 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Sergeant.
- Voice Actors: Ben Hardaway, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Alex Lovy.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By George Dane.
- Written By Ben Hardaway, Milt Schaffer.
- Music: Darrell Calker.
- Originally Released on June 22, 1942.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Woody Woodpecker is at an Army Air Corps military base, and is dreaming of taking one of the planes up in the air. His enthusiasm in this respect gets him into a lot of trouble with his sergeant. Finally, the sergeant, fed up with Woody's actions in trying to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first Woody Woodpecker cartoon directed by Alex Lovy. First onscreen credit for Milt Schaffer at Lantz. With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Ace In The Hole" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ace In The Hole? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!