How To DanceHow To Dance (1953) - Goofy Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 88 times this month, and 1627 times total.
- Goofy Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Goofy, Dancing Crowd, Natives, Man, Band.
- Voice Actors: Pinto Colvig.
- Directed By Jack Kinney.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By George Nicholas, John Sibley, Ed Aardal, Blaine Gibson.
- Written By Milt Schaeffer, Dick Kinney.
- Music: Joseph S. Dubin.
- Originally Released on July 11, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:17 minutes.
A history of the dance, from primitive man down to modern times shows that man maybe hasn't progressed as far as he thinks he has.
Cartoon Production Information:
The dancing school that Goofy attends is named 'Atencio's School of Dance", a reference to Disney artist Xavier Atencio.
Sorry, we do not have a video of How To Dance. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How To Dance? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!