My Little Buckaroo
Alternate Title: My Little BuckerooMy Little Buckaroo (My Little Buckeroo) (1938) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 41 times this month, and 1902 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Sheriff, Posse, Mexican Bandito.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Robert McKimson.
- Written By Ted Pierce.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on January 29, 1938. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:22 minutes.
A pig with a voice resembling Andy Devine's (but looking somewhat like Porky Pig!) shows up singing the title tune. He rides into the town of Boiled Beef, Texas, which is being terrorized by a villain known as the Terror. The Terror is so mean that he'll rub out... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their Blue Ribbon program. Typically the Blue Ribbon reissues received new opening sequences with Blue Ribbon title cards and... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "My Little Buckaroo" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about My Little Buckaroo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!