Alternate Title: Health For The Americas: HookwormHookworm (Health For The Americas: Hookworm) (1945) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 1153 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: The U.S. Office of Inter-American Affairs
- Cartoon Characters: Careless Charlie.
- Directed By James Algar.
- Produced By Walt Disney Studios, The Coordinator of Inter-American Affairs.
- Originally Released on June 30, 1945.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Careless Charlie is infected with hookworm and must learn the appropriate medication and living conditions to get rid of it from a local clinic.
Cartoon Production Information:
Produced under the auspices of the Coordinator of Inter-American affairs. Careless Charlie was the main "character" Disney used to present health issues in the CIAA shorts. At the start of each... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hookworm. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hookworm? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!