The Big SnowfallThe Big Snowfall (2000) Season 1 Episode 110-A- Timothy Goes to School Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 475 times total.
- Timothy Goes to School Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Nelvana Limited
- Animation Studio: Silver Lining Entertainment, Animation Services Hong Kong Limited
- Cartoon Characters: Timothy, Mrs. Jenkins, Yoko, Doris, Fritz, Nora, Lilly, Grace, Charles, Claude, Henry.
- Voice Actors: Austin Diiulio, Fiona Reid, Lisa Yamanaka, Tracy Ryan, Alyson Court, Laurie Elliott, Mag Ruffman, Darren Frost.
- Directed By Gary Hurst, Tony Egizii, Tony Tarantini.
- Produced By Lan Lamon, Clive A. Smith, Diana Manson, Michael Hirsh, Patrick Loubert, Stephen Ching, Tina Peel, Jocelyn Hamilton, Patricia R. Burns; more Producers ...
- Written By Rosemary Wells.
- Music: Stan Meissner.
- First Aired on November 11, 2000.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
When it snowed, Doris tells Mrs. Jenkins that she'll be Lilly's "snow buddy" for the day because Lilly has never seen snow before. Doris wanders off to a toboggan race and leaves alone Lilly and when Doris went looking for Lilly, she could not... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The day is finally here, and five-year-old Timothy the Raccoon can hardly contain his excitement. It's his first day of Kindergarten. From the minute he steps into the colorful classroom, greets his friendly new teacher and meets the other children... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Big Snowfall. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Big Snowfall? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!