Putting It All TogetherPutting It All Together (2000) Season 1 Episode 109-B- Timothy Goes to School Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 338 times total.
- Timothy Goes to School Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Nelvana Limited
- Animation Studio: Silver Lining Entertainment, Animation Services Hong Kong Limited
- Cartoon Characters: Timothy, Mrs. Jenkins, Yoko, Doris, Fritz, Nora, Lilly, Grace, Charles, Claude, Henry.
- Voice Actors: Austin Diiulio, Fiona Reid, Lisa Yamanaka, Tracy Ryan, Alyson Court, Laurie Elliott, Mag Ruffman, Darren Frost.
- Directed By Gary Hurst, Tony Egizii, Tony Tarantini.
- Produced By Lan Lamon, Clive A. Smith, Diana Manson, Michael Hirsh, Patrick Loubert, Stephen Ching, Tina Peel, Jocelyn Hamilton, Patricia R. Burns; more Producers ...
- Written By Karen Wallace, Rosemary Wells.
- Music: Stan Meissner.
- First Aired on November 04, 2000.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
It's Puzzle Day at Hilltop School and before lunchtime, the kids must put together all the pieces for the puzzles so they would win a big surprise. The kids run... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The day is finally here, and five-year-old Timothy the Raccoon can hardly contain his excitement. It's his first day of Kindergarten. From the minute he steps into the colorful classroom, greets... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Putting It All Together. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Putting It All Together? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!