Talent ShowTalent Show (2000) Season 1 Episode 107-B- Timothy Goes to School Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 519 times total.
- Timothy Goes to School Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Nelvana Limited
- Animation Studio: Silver Lining Entertainment, Animation Services Hong Kong Limited
- Cartoon Characters: Timothy, Mrs. Jenkins, Yoko, Doris, Fritz, Nora, Lilly, Grace, Charles, Claude, Henry.
- Voice Actors: Austin Diiulio, Fiona Reid, Lisa Yamanaka, Tracy Ryan, Alyson Court, Laurie Elliott, Mag Ruffman, Darren Frost.
- Directed By Gary Hurst, Tony Egizii, Tony Tarantini.
- Produced By Lan Lamon, Clive A. Smith, Diana Manson, Michael Hirsh, Patrick Loubert, Stephen Ching, Tina Peel, Jocelyn Hamilton, Patricia R. Burns; more Producers ...
- Written By Karen Wallace, Rosemary Wells.
- Music: Stan Meissner.
- First Aired on October 21, 2000.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Grace wants to be the star of The Hilltop School Talent Show so she can't wait to dance in front of the class. But when she was practicing, she got an injured leg... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The day is finally here, and five-year-old Timothy the Raccoon can hardly contain his excitement. It's his first day of Kindergarten. From the minute he steps into the colorful classroom, greets... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Talent Show? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!