Team ProjectTeam Project (2000) Season 1 Episode 106-B- Timothy Goes to School Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 473 times total.
- Timothy Goes to School Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Nelvana Limited
- Animation Studio: Silver Lining Entertainment, Animation Services Hong Kong Limited
- Cartoon Characters: Timothy, Mrs. Jenkins, Yoko, Doris, Fritz, Nora, Lilly, Grace, Charles, Claude, Henry.
- Voice Actors: Austin Diiulio, Fiona Reid, Lisa Yamanaka, Tracy Ryan, Alyson Court, Laurie Elliott, Mag Ruffman, Darren Frost.
- Directed By Gary Hurst, Tony Egizii, Tony Tarantini.
- Produced By Lan Lamon, Clive A. Smith, Diana Manson, Michael Hirsh, Patrick Loubert, Stephen Ching, Tina Peel, Jocelyn Hamilton, Patricia R. Burns; more Producers ...
- Written By Rosemary Wells.
- Music: Stan Meissner.
- First Aired on October 14, 2000.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 106-B
- Season: 1
When it was time to choose a partner, Timothy did not pick Yoko this time for a team project. He picked Claude because Claude likes rockets and Timothy likes rockets too, and when they began their project, Claude did all the work and did not let Timothy help.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The day is finally here, and five-year-old Timothy the Raccoon can hardly contain his excitement. It's his first day of Kindergarten. From the minute he steps into the colorful classroom, greets his friendly new teacher and meets the other children... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Team Project. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Team Project? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!