Timothy Goes To SchoolTimothy Goes To School (2000) Season 1 Episode 101-A- Timothy Goes to School Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 2033 times total.
- Timothy Goes to School Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Nelvana Limited
- Animation Studio: Silver Lining Entertainment, Animation Services Hong Kong Limited
- Cartoon Characters: Timothy, Mrs. Jenkins, Yoko, Doris, Fritz, Nora, Lilly, Grace, Charles, Claude, Henry.
- Voice Actors: Austin Diiulio, Fiona Reid, Lisa Yamanaka, Tracy Ryan, Alyson Court, Laurie Elliott, Mag Ruffman, Darren Frost.
- Directed By Gary Hurst, Tony Egizii, Tony Tarantini.
- Produced By Lan Lamon, Clive A. Smith, Diana Manson, Michael Hirsh, Patrick Loubert, Stephen Ching, Tina Peel, Jocelyn Hamilton, Patricia R. Burns; more Producers ...
- Written By Rosemary Wells.
- Music: Stan Meissner.
- First Aired on September 09, 2000.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 101-A
- Season: 1
Timothy was very excited about going to school, but when he arrived at kindergarten, Claude- who is one of Timothy's new peers- tells him that he was wearing the wrong clothes on the first day and second day school. So, Timothy tries to impress Claude to become... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The day is finally here, and five-year-old Timothy the Raccoon can hardly contain his excitement. It's his first day of Kindergarten. From the minute he steps into the colorful classroom, greets his friendly new teacher and meets the other children... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Timothy Goes To School. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Timothy Goes To School? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!