The Practical PigThe Practical Pig (1939) - Silly Symphonies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 59 times this month, and 2689 times total.
- Silly Symphonies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Fiddler Pig, Fife Pig, Practical Pig, The Big Bad Wolf, Three Little Wolves.
- Voice Actors: Mary Moder, Dorothy Compton, Pinto Colvig, Billy Bletcher.
- Directed By Dick Rickard.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Frank Thomas, Ollie Johnston, John Lounsbery.
- Originally Released on February 24, 1939.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
Two of the Three Little Pigs are caught by the Big Bad Wolf while swimming. But things backfire when the wolf tries to get Practical Pig; he is caught instead. Practical Pig uses his new lie detector to get the information about his two brothers from... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The last of the four The Three Pigs cartoons. The only Three Little Pigs Silly Symphony short that was shown as a "Three Little Pigs Cartoon"
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Practical Pig" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Practical Pig? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!