How To SleepHow To Sleep (1953) - Goofy Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 48 times this month, and 1265 times total.
- Goofy Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Goofy, Boxer, Opera Singer, Boss, Professer, Bear, Owl, Frog, Sheep, Bus People.
- Voice Actors: Pinto Colvig.
- Directed By Jack Kinney.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By George Nicholas, Ed Aardal, Jerry Hathcock, Dan MacManus.
- Written By Milt Schafer, Nick George.
- Music: Edward Plumb.
- Originally Released on December 25, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:33 minutes.
Goofy falls asleep everywhere- at work, in the car- everywhere except when his head hits the pillow at night.
Cartoon Production Information:
Goofy's last "How to..." cartoon.
Sorry, we do not have a video of How To Sleep. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How To Sleep? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!