The George-Lo-PhoneThe George-Lo-Phone (2001) Episode 19- George Shrinks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 528 times total.
- George Shrinks Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited, Jade Animation Company
- Cartoon Characters: George Bernard Shrinks, Harold Shrinks, Perdita Shrinks, Junior Shrinks, Becky Lopez, Aunt Eunice, Steve Levy.
- Voice Actors: Tracey Moore, Paul O'Sullivan, Kathleen Laskey, Robbi Jay Thuet, Bryn McAuley, Catherine Gallant, David Berni, John Stocker; Full Voice Cast ...
- Written By Ben Joseph, Scott Kraft, William Joyce.
- Music: Colin James.
- First Aired on October 13, 2001.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 20 minutes.
George desperately wants to be part of the local talent showcase, but Mr. Schnultz won't let him in the band because he's too small. George doesn't give up. and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sometimes there's as much fun in the preparation as in the performance. Part of a three-hour, Saturday block on PBS called The PBS Kids Bookworm Bunch, consisting of seven different segments, each... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The George-Lo-Phone. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The George-Lo-Phone? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!