The More Things Change?The More Things Change? (2001) Episode 18- George Shrinks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 411 times total.
- George Shrinks Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited, Jade Animation Company
- Cartoon Characters: George Bernard Shrinks, Harold Shrinks, Perdita Shrinks, Junior Shrinks, Becky Lopez, Aunt Eunice, Steve Levy.
- Voice Actors: Tracey Moore, Paul O'Sullivan, Kathleen Laskey, Robbi Jay Thuet, Bryn McAuley, Catherine Gallant, David Berni, John Stocker; Full Voice Cast ...
- Written By Simon Racioppa, Richard Elliott, William Joyce.
- Music: Colin James.
- First Aired on October 06, 2001.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 20 minutes.
George and Becky find half of a treasure map in an old comic book and decide to go hunting for the buried treasure. After a visit to Russell Copeland's house, they... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In this episode, the viewer learns that friendship is truly something to treasure. Part of a three-hour, Saturday block on PBS called The PBS Kids Bookworm Bunch, consisting of seven different... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The More Things Change?. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The More Things Change?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!