Dog-Sitting Miss DaisyDog-Sitting Miss Daisy (2001) Episode 16- George Shrinks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 426 times total.
- George Shrinks Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited, Jade Animation Company
- Cartoon Characters: George Bernard Shrinks, Harold Shrinks, Perdita Shrinks, Junior Shrinks, Becky Lopez, Aunt Eunice, Steve Levy.
- Voice Actors: Tracey Moore, Paul O'Sullivan, Kathleen Laskey, Robbi Jay Thuet, Bryn McAuley, Catherine Gallant, David Berni, John Stocker; Full Voice Cast ...
- Written By Jennifer Pertsch, William Joyce.
- Music: Colin James.
- First Aired on September 22, 2001.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 20 minutes.
George is in charge of planning a super surprise party for Becky and everybody has a job to do. Becky's Mom shows up with Becky's present, a puppy named Daisy, and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Viewers learn not to be afraid to ask for help, or look for it, even in unlikely places. Part of a three-hour, Saturday block on PBS called The PBS Kids Bookworm Bunch, consisting of seven... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dog-Sitting Miss Daisy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!