The Ghost Of Shrinks ManorThe Ghost Of Shrinks Manor (2001) Episode 14- George Shrinks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 517 times total.
- George Shrinks Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited, Jade Animation Company
- Cartoon Characters: George Bernard Shrinks, Harold Shrinks, Perdita Shrinks, Junior Shrinks, Becky Lopez, Aunt Eunice, Steve Levy.
- Voice Actors: Tracey Moore, Paul O'Sullivan, Kathleen Laskey, Robbi Jay Thuet, Bryn McAuley, Catherine Gallant, David Berni, John Stocker; Full Voice Cast ...
- Written By Ken Cuperus, William Joyce.
- Music: Colin James.
- First Aired on September 08, 2001.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 20 minutes.
There may be a ghost in the Shrinks' household, and it's up to George and Becky to track it down. After doing research at the local library, George builds a Ghost Grabber, which should do the trick. Is there a ghost in the house, or... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Facing your fear will often reveal that there was nothing to be afraid of in the first place. Part of a three-hour, Saturday block on PBS called The PBS Kids Bookworm Bunch, consisting of seven different segments, each based on a popular children's... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Ghost Of Shrinks Manor. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Ghost Of Shrinks Manor? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!