Eddy's SleepoverEddy's Sleepover (2001) Episode 23-B- Marvin The Tap-Dancing Horse Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 463 times total.
- Marvin The Tap-Dancing Horse Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited, Paraskevas Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Eddy Largo, Marvin The Tap-Dancing Horse, Diamonds the Elephant, Elizabeth the Emotional Pig, Stripes the Tiger.
- Written By Betty Paraskevas, Michael Paraskevas.
- First Aired on November 10, 2001.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
Eddy and the gang are all excited about his staying overnight at the carnival, until Stripes tells a ghost story around the fire and unnerves everyone (except... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Eddy's first and best friend at the Carnival is Marvin- a gentle, funny and very talented horse who can dance to the beat of the band. He is the leader of the pack of animal stars. When trouble stirs... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Eddy's Sleepover. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Eddy's Sleepover? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!