To Flea Or Not To FleaTo Flea Or Not To Flea (2001) Episode 22-A- Marvin The Tap-Dancing Horse Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 543 times total.
- Marvin The Tap-Dancing Horse Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited, Paraskevas Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Eddy Largo, Marvin The Tap-Dancing Horse, Diamonds the Elephant, Elizabeth the Emotional Pig, Stripes the Tiger.
- Written By Betty Paraskevas, Michael Paraskevas.
- First Aired on November 03, 2001.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
Elizabeth's been shopping at the flea market, and this time she's accidentally bought an entire flea circus. Everyone is thrilled with the new act, except for... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Eddy's first and best friend at the Carnival is Marvin- a gentle, funny and very talented horse who can dance to the beat of the band. He is the leader of the pack of animal stars. When trouble stirs... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about To Flea Or Not To Flea? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!