Pop Goes The WeaselPop Goes The Weasel (2001) Episode 21-B- Marvin The Tap-Dancing Horse Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 508 times total.
- Marvin The Tap-Dancing Horse Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited, Paraskevas Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Eddy Largo, Marvin The Tap-Dancing Horse, Diamonds the Elephant, Elizabeth the Emotional Pig, Stripes the Tiger.
- Written By Betty Paraskevas, Michael Paraskevas.
- First Aired on October 27, 2001.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
Eddy starts playing the Whack-A-Weasel game and becomes so good and so ...focused...that he neglects his carnival chores until his neglect almost causes a disaster.
Cartoon Production Information:
Eddy's first and best friend at the Carnival is Marvin- a gentle, funny and very talented horse who can dance to the beat of the band. He is the leader of the pack of animal stars. When trouble stirs up- as it always does- from places like Lyman... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Pop Goes The Weasel. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pop Goes The Weasel? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!