Jokers Go WildJokers Go Wild (2001) Episode 20-B- Marvin The Tap-Dancing Horse Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 350 times total.
- Marvin The Tap-Dancing Horse Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited, Paraskevas Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Eddy Largo, Marvin The Tap-Dancing Horse, Diamonds the Elephant, Elizabeth the Emotional Pig, Stripes the Tiger.
- Written By Betty Paraskevas, Michael Paraskevas.
- First Aired on October 20, 2001.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
When Eddy squirts Marvin with a trick flower he starts a wave of practical jokes at the carnival. At first the tricks are amusing, but before long things escalate... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Eddy's first and best friend at the Carnival is Marvin- a gentle, funny and very talented horse who can dance to the beat of the band. He is the leader of the pack of animal stars. When trouble stirs... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Jokers Go Wild. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Jokers Go Wild? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!