When The Stars Come OutWhen The Stars Come Out (2001) Episode 14-B- Marvin The Tap-Dancing Horse Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 328 times total.
- Marvin The Tap-Dancing Horse Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited, Paraskevas Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Eddy Largo, Marvin The Tap-Dancing Horse, Diamonds the Elephant, Elizabeth the Emotional Pig, Stripes the Tiger.
- Written By Mary Crawford, Alan Templeton.
- First Aired on September 08, 2001.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
It's the night of the annual Perseid meteor shower and Stripes is really looking forward to some quality star watching. He leads Marvin and Eddy on an expedition... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Eddy's first and best friend at the Carnival is Marvin- a gentle, funny and very talented horse who can dance to the beat of the band. He is the leader of the pack of animal stars. When trouble stirs... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about When The Stars Come Out? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!