Nasty QuacksNasty Quacks (1945) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 299 times this month, and 3701 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck, Agnes, Agnes' Father.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Frank Tashlin.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Art Davis, I. Ellis, Richard Bickenbach.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on December 01, 1945.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:07 minutes.
- Production Number: 11-15
A doting father buys a pet baby duckling for his cute little daughter, and Daffy grows up to annoy everyone. Dad tries to eliminate the duck in a number of imaginative ways. At one point, Daffy is on the verge of leaving, but he remembers the government's wartime... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Though released as a Merrie Melody, the production number indicates this was originally a Looney Tune. Page Miss Glory" and "Nasty Quacks" were the only two Warner Bros. cartoon shorts released without a... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Nasty Quacks" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Nasty Quacks? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!