The Great Baseball MysteryThe Great Baseball Mystery (1957) Episode 221 to 240- Crusader Rabbit Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 445 times total.
- Crusader Rabbit Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TV Spots
- Distributed by: Capital Enterprises
- Cartoon Characters: Crusader Rabbit, Ragland T. (Rags) Tiger, Dudley Nightshade, Farmer, Goidie, Baby Tiger, Carl Bearskin, Bilious Green, Garf Groundhog, Umpire, Crazy Sam.
- Voice Actors: GeGe Pearson, Vern Louden, Russ Coughlan, Roy Whaley.
- Directed By Sam Nicholson.
- Produced By Shull Bonsall.
- Animated By Alex Ignatiev, Bob Matz, Reuben Timmens, Joseph Price, John Sparey, Marv Woodward, Bob Bemiller.
- Written By Barbara Chain, Chris Bob Hayward, Jack Miller.
- Music: Art Becker.
- Editor: Charles McCann, Norman Vizents.
- First Aired about 1957.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
The second series of Crusader Rabbit- this time without Jay Ward (and it shows). This time, in color.
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was composed of 20 5-minute episodes. The Guinness World Records says this was the earliest animated TV series. Though broadcast in black & white, the cartoon was produced in... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Great Baseball Mystery. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Great Baseball Mystery? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!