The Cattanooga Cats (Series)The Cattanooga Cats (Series) (1969) - The Cattanooga Cats Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 38 times this month, and 1376 times total.
- The Cattanooga Cats Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scoots, Chessie The Autograph Hound, Kitty Jo, Lambsy, Crumden, Country, Groove, Bumbler, Bristol Hound, Smerky, Mildew Wolf, Jenny Trent, Phileas Fogg Jr..
- Voice Actors: Jim Begg, Julie Bennett, Daws Butler, Bill Callaway, Peggy Clinger, Mike Curb, Casey Kasem, Peggy Larey, Mike Lloyd, Allan Melvin; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Lew Marshall.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, Carl Alfonso, Vincente Bassols, Shannon Lee Dyer, Hugh Fraser, George Goepper, Fernando Gonzalez, Terry Harrison, Volus Jones, Lou Kachivas, Casey Onaitis, Ed Parks; more Animators ...
- Written By Neal Barbera, Larz Bourne, Ed Brandt, Tom Dagenais, Len Janson, Earl Klein, Bill Lutz, Mike Maltese, Chuck Menville, Bill Perez, Joe Ruby; more Writers ...
- First Aired on September 06, 1969.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 60 minutes.
This show's first season (1969) featured three shows in rotation, Around the World in 79 Days, The Cattanooga Cats, Motormouse and Autocat and It's the Wolf. For... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Cattanooga Cats were a feline rock ‘n' roll combo that included lead singer and dancer Kitty Jo, drummer Groovey, guitarist Country, and cellist Scoots. The group served as a lynchpin for the show... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Cattanooga Cats (Series). If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Cattanooga Cats (Series)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!