Come Back, MacCome Back, Mac (2000) Episode 111-A- Clifford the Big Red Dog Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 381 times total.
- Clifford the Big Red Dog Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Scholastic Entertainment Inc.
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions, Mike Young Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Clifford, T-Bone, Emily Elizabeth Howard, Samuel, Cleo, Jetta Handover.
- Voice Actors: John Ritter, Kel Mitchell, Grey Delisle, T.C. Carson, Cree Summer, Kath Soucie.
- Directed By John Over.
- Written By Norman Bridwell.
- First Aired on September 18, 2000.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
Mac runs away when he tears one of Jetta's favorite sweaters. Clifford and friends seek him out and convince him to return. Mac learns that he's more important to... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Come Back, Mac? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!