To Catch A BirdTo Catch A Bird (2000) Episode 110-A- Clifford the Big Red Dog Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 330 times total.
- Clifford the Big Red Dog Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Scholastic Entertainment Inc.
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions, Mike Young Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Clifford, T-Bone, Emily Elizabeth Howard, Samuel, Cleo, Jetta Handover.
- Voice Actors: John Ritter, Kel Mitchell, Grey Delisle, T.C. Carson, Cree Summer, Kath Soucie.
- Directed By John Over.
- Written By Norman Bridwell.
- First Aired on September 15, 2000.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
When Emily is accused of stealing, the dogs, led by Clifford, take it upon themselves to prove her innocence. Clifford learns the value of having faith in a friend.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about To Catch A Bird? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!