Circus StarsCircus Stars (2000) Episode 109-A- Clifford the Big Red Dog Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 442 times total.
- Clifford the Big Red Dog Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Scholastic Entertainment Inc.
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions, Mike Young Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Clifford, T-Bone, Emily Elizabeth Howard, Samuel, Cleo, Jetta Handover.
- Voice Actors: John Ritter, Kel Mitchell, Grey Delisle, T.C. Carson, Cree Summer, Kath Soucie.
- Directed By John Over.
- Written By Norman Bridwell.
- First Aired on September 14, 2000.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
When Gordo the elephant, star of the circus, comes down with an ear infection, Clifford has to step in and take his place. Starstruck Clifford realizes that... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Circus Stars? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!