My Best FriendMy Best Friend (2000) Episode 101-A- Clifford the Big Red Dog Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 766 times total.
- Clifford the Big Red Dog Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Scholastic Entertainment Inc.
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions, Mike Young Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Clifford, T-Bone, Emily Elizabeth Howard, Samuel, Cleo, Jetta Handover.
- Voice Actors: John Ritter, Kel Mitchell, Grey Delisle, T.C. Carson, Cree Summer, Kath Soucie.
- Directed By John Over.
- Written By Norman Bridwell.
- First Aired on September 04, 2000.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 101-A
Emily Elizabeth thinks she must find something "special" for Show and Tell and learns that sometimes the best things in life are right under your nose.
Sorry, we do not have a video of My Best Friend. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about My Best Friend? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!