Leaving LondonLeaving London (1998) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 982 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Christmas Films, Pizazz Pictures, Right Angle
- Distributed by: British Broadcasting Corporation (English and Middle English Versions).
Welsh Version: Sianel 4 Cymru (S4C)
- Cartoon Characters: Harry Bailey, The Nun's Priest, The Knight, The Wife of Bath, The Merchant, The Pardoner, Saturn, The Prioress, The Miller, The Squire, Chanticleer, Pertelote, Dorigen, The Summoner, The Hag, The Friar, The Cook, Venus.
- Voice Actors: Robert Lindsay, Sean Bean.
- Directed By Jonathan Myerson, Dave Antrobus, Mic Graves, Claire Jennings, Les Mills; more Directors ...
- Produced By Catrin Unwin, Renat Zinnurov, Deiniol Morris, Michael Mort, Irina Karpova, Elizabeth Babakhina, Christopher Grace.
- Animated By Joanna Quinn, Vladimir Kadukhin, Fazil Gassanov, Olga Panokina.
- Written By Jonathan Myerson, Geoffrey Chaucer.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Animated Film), 1999, Emmy Award, Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation, Ashley Potter (Background Artist), For "The Nun's Priest's Tale," 1999; more Awards ...
- Originally Released on December 21, 1998.
- Originally Aired on BBC (UK), S4/C (Wales).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 28 minutes.
- Russia / United Kingdom
Some tales are amusing, some are moving, and some are both amusing and moving. All are extremely entertaining. There are tales of chivalrous knights, of chivalrous... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Tales: The Nun's Priest's Tale, The Knight's Tale and The Wife of Bath's Tale.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Leaving London" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Leaving London? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!