PulcinellaPulcinella (1973) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 1424 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Luzzati-Gianini Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Pulcinella.
- Directed By Emanuele Luzzati.
- Produced By Emanuele Luzzati, Giulio Gianini.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Animated Film), Emanuele Luzzati and Gulio Gianini, 1974, Silver Ribbon, Best Director -- Short Film (Regista del Miglior Cortometraggio), Gulio Gianini and Emanuele Luzzati, Italian National Syndicate of Film Journalists, 1973.
- Originally Released in December of 1973 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
The story of Pulcinella, the immortal Italian clown of the Stravinsky ballet. Pulcinella battles authority figures, fending off monstrous relatives, and even ascends to the heavens themselves in a search for happiness and a nice place... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Made in cutout animation (similar in style to Terry Gilliam's Monty Python work).
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Pulcinella" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pulcinella? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!