WalkingWalking (1969) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 41 times this month, and 692 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- National Film Board of Canada
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures
- Directed By Ryan Larkin.
- Produced By Ryan Larkin.
- Animated By Ryan Larkin.
- Written By Ryan Larkin.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1970.
- Music: David Fraser, Christopher Nutter, Pat Patterson.
- Originally Released on December 21, 1969.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:06 minutes.
An artist's observation of the way people walk. Ryan Larkin ("Syrinx," "Cityscape") employs a variety of techniques-line drawing, color wash, etc.-to catch and reproduce the motion of people afoot. The springing gait of youth, the mincing step of the high-heeled... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Walking. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Walking? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!