The CriticThe Critic (1963) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 48 times this month, and 1863 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Pintoff-Crossbow Productions
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Old Man from Russia, Filmgoer.
- Voice Actors: Mel Brooks.
- Directed By Ernest Pintoff.
- Produced By Ernest Pintoff, Arnold Stone.
- Animated By Bob Heath.
- Written By Mel Brooks.
- Awards: Academy Award Winner, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1964.
- Originally Released in December of 1963 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 4 minutes.
A series of strange abstract images are projected in a movie theater. An old man from Russia in the audience watches this and can make neither head nor tail of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Mel Brooks' first theatrical film.
Brooks' Crossbow Productions was the precursor of Brooksfilms.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Critic" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Critic? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!