No BarkingNo Barking (1954) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 73 times this month, and 2554 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Frisky Puppy, Claude Cat, Tweety (Cameo).
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ken Harris.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl Stalling, Milt Franklyn.
- Originally Released on February 27, 1954.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:36 minutes.
A homeless cat (Claude) searching for food is harassed by the playful antics and barking of an energetic pup (Frisky). Frisky repeatedly sneaks up behind the poor tabby cat (who hates the dog) and scares it into jumping vertically when it barks. After Claude... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Tweety's only appearance in a Chuck Jones cartoon.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "No Barking" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about No Barking? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!