Three Little WolvesThree Little Wolves (1936) - Silly Symphonies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 1276 times total.
- Silly Symphonies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: United Artists Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: The Big Bad Wolf, Three Little Wolves, Three Little Pigs.
- Directed By David Hand, Jack Cutting.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Fred Moore, Norm Ferguson, Eric Larson, Bill Roberts.
- Written By William Cottrell, Joe Grant, Bob Kuwahara.
- Music: Frank Churchill.
- Originally Released on April 18, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 9 minutes.
The two foolish little pigs think crying "wolf" on their brother is great sport. But then the real wolf comes around, with his three little wolves. Disguised as... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Three Little Wolves. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Three Little Wolves? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!